This package includes video lectures (13+ hours) covering the entire UNISA Economics ECS1601 course as well as other study resources. Lectures are split up into 30-50 minute videos during which the content of every learning unit is discussed in detail. The lecture slides as well as comprehensive summaries of all the relevant learning units are included in this deal. On top of that we also include past papers and solutions. These study resources are based on the prescribed textbook for ECS1601,Economics for South African Students (5th Edition).
To make the package even more helpful for UNISA students we will register students who buy this package on the UNISA Economics ECS1601 tutor group on www.findatutor.co.za.
More detail about this package:
Video lectures, lecture slides and summaries covering the following learning units:
- Learning Unit 1: Income and Spending in a Mixed Economy
- Learning Unit 2: The Monetary Sector
- Learning Unit 3: The Public Sector
- Learning Unit 4: The Foreign Sector
- Learning Unit 5: Measuring the Performance of the Economy
- Learning Unit 6: A Simple Keynesian model of the economy
- Learning Unit 7: Keynesian models including the government and the foreign sector
- Learning Unit 8: More on Macroeconomic Theory and Policy
- Learning Unit 9: Inflation
- Learning Unit 10: Unemployment
- Learning Unit 11: Economic Growth and the Business Cycle
Past exam papers and solutions:
- Selected papers ranging from 1998-2015
Already purchased this product? Click here to log in and download the content and watch the video lectures.
Learning Unit 1: Income and Spending in a Mixed Economy